In episode 31 of NOW, the head of Pharmacy at UPMC Presbyterian introduces UPMC’s creepy healers – medicinal leeches; a father loses more than 30 pounds in order to donate part of his liver to his dying son; and Dr. Kristina Rudd discusses new research and understanding behind sepsis-related deaths in hospitals.
- Pitt Research Strives to Guide Sepsis Regulations
- Pitt Professor and Leader of International Sepsis…
- How UPMC is Expanding its Living-Donor Liver…
- A Second Chance: Dad Receives Living Donation from Son
- A Father’s Past, Son’s Love and a Brand New Start
- UPMC Celebrates 500th Adult Living-Donor Liver Transplant