• Tami Minnier, M.S.N, R.N., F.A.C.H.E., chief quality officer, UPMC
• Betty J. Braxter, Ph.D., M.S., R.N., C.N.M., University of Pittsburgh
• Cynthia Danford, Ph.D., C.R.N.P., P.P.C.N.P-B.C., C.P.N.P-P.C., University of Pittsburgh
• Heeyoung Lee, Ph.D., P.M.H.N.P-B.C., University of Pittsburgh
• Susan Watters Wesmiller, Ph.D., R.N., University of Pittsburgh
The American Academy of Nursing brings together nurse leaders from around the world to advance health policy, reduce health disparities, integrate mental and physical health and contribute to the future of health care.
A total of 225 nurses from 17 countries were selected to be fellows in the class of 2021. The selection committee consists of current fellows who review hundreds of applications to choose nurse leaders based on their significant contributions to health and health care.
The fellows will be inducted during the Academy’s annual Health Policy Conference in October.